Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chilli - Joes Long

These are a variety I grew from free seeds from the Gardener's World chilli trial this year. The variety is "Joe's Long". The plant is about 5ft tall, I grew 3 in a growbag in the corner of the greenhouse. They haven't ripened yet, I have cleared most of the other plants to give them as much light as possible - most of them are between 8" and 10" long. Hope they ripen, they look extremely attractive. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>