Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Friday, June 20, 2008

What's in Your Trug?

Following the success last year of Matron's Dogblog and Matron's Squashblog - I will be hosting Matron's TRUGBLOG in the next couple of weeks. Please be prepared to show me what you've got! by taking a photograph of What's in your trug? Gluts of gooseberries? Perfect pots? Sensational strawberries? Matron wants to see them. At the end of June I will be publishing my TRUGBLOG so please get snapping and attach them on an email to me. Don't worry if you don't have a trug, just get in the spirit and improvise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>