Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot!

Well, there's nothing in particular going on down on the allotment today so we had a photoshoot in the back garden. Howz this for a Bearded Collie ??

7 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he's saying Save Me Please!
The things dogs do for their owners (lol).

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kath said...

He looks scared to death that the hat will light up!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Gary said...

How did you get him to sit still, when I try to get a shot like that he eats the hat before I can pick up the camera!

Gary

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Gary and Jen, and Ruby and Peter said...

Looks a bit ruff to me !

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

Dogs are funny! You wouldn't catch us dressing up for a photo! (You wouldn't be able to catch us...)

;-) ;-)
The studio assistants
xx

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger clairesgarden said...

bless!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

LOL poor Buddy, the things he has to do to make his owner happy. ;-) Come and see how Tara doesn't fare all that much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>