Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings from Seattle

Well, I'm here in Seattle! just shop till I drop. Looking forward to meeting the Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United to Talk - SAGBUTT members on Sunday!

6 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

Hi Matron - have a great time! All those yummy shops at Pike Place Market - you lucky thing!

Celia

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Gary and Jen, and Ruby and Peter said...

Have a great trip, and bring back some goodies to plant ?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Gardeness said...

Welcome. Hope you had a good flight. See you Sunday!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very exciting stuff! Hope you have a great time!

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger allie aller said...

I look forward to reading your take about my home state of Washington.
Our climates are similar...
I've loved your blog for quite some time as you give me lots of inspiration and pointers for my own "allotment".
Hopefully, your trip is going great!
Welcome to Washington, Matron!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger VP said...

Oohh how lovely - Seattle bloggers are amongst my absolute faves. Hope you're having a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>