Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, March 16, 2009

Matron is Going Away!

I'm leaving on a jet plane.... this time to Seattle USA for a week. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Seattle blogger Paula at Petunias Gardener last time I was over in the USA, this time I am honoured to have been invited to a special meeting of 'SAGBUTT' - Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United to Talk. Always a thrill to meet and swap seeds with fellow bloggers.
Buddy is staying with Mum - back on the 24th!

11 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger garden girl said...

Have a wonderful time! I love the name they came up with! I wonder if the acronym came first. ;)

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Buddy, don't look so sad. She'll be back soon, maybe with some really cool American doggy toys and treats for you. :) I just put up a post about the meeting, it will be fun to meet you and I hope you'll have a great visit! Weather's been awful lately, sorry to say, but we can always hope for improvement!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Have a great time! Buddy will probably be spoilt rotten, if my dog's trips to her granny's house are anything to go by.
SAGBUTT - that's brilliant.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Gardeness said...

Very excited to have you visit our new gathering! It will be fun to chat all things gardening. Buddy is very sweet!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Have a great time Matron!

I'm sure Buddy doesn't mind that much, really.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Sounds exciting, have a safe flight and enjoy your stay.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Kath said...

Have a lovely time away Matron. I look forward to reading of your exploits on your return.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger EB said...

Love the pictures! Have a great time.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

Have a great time Matron! all that lovely seafood and the Olympic Mountains across the water - you lucky girl!

Take lots of pictures please!

Celia
x

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy your trip over here. Buddy looks so sad. You think he knew you were leaving?

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Tim - I tried so hard to act normal, and left my suitcases out in the car till the taxi arrived to take me to the airport, but he is a clever dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>