Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank You SAGBUTTS!

Thank you Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United to Talk - SAGBUTT's for inviting me to your meeting yesterday. Just so great to meet and talk gardening and swap seeds and plants. I'm flying home this afternoon but will post further when I have arrived and given my dog Buddy a great big hug!

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

It was nice to meet you! I hope you had fun on your trip here. Did you get a chance to see any gardens while you were here?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I wish I could have been there. I am only semi-retired and had to work. sighhh!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you and I hope you had a fun trip. It wasn't great weather but at least there was a bit of sun here and there. It's so fun to meet other bloggers, and to get tips and suggestions from those of you who are so experienced and sage. Hope the yard-long beans work out! I'll be so curious to see if they do. My mom is excited to do the Great Wall tomatoes. Thanks!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Great blog !
Brad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>