Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Matron's Worldwide Veggie Show 2009

I hadn't realized just how difficult it is to get 6 veggies all the same size, shape and colour! I have been having a few trial runs to enter my own online Veggie Show! These are Black Forest climbing courgette. Please email me your entries by 14th July and I will include them in Matron's Worldwide Veggie Show 2009. I will be awarding a GOLD , SILVER , and BRONZE award, along with Matron's special Judge's Discretionary award for making me smile!

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger dinzie said...

Very hard exhibiting veggies ..Courgettes look good though ..You have to wonder how the get enough of the same size ... Many plants perhaps ...

D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Goodness that is a difficult task indeed with a hubby like mine who eats everything before I can arrange a nice selection to photograph!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>