Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Friday, August 07, 2009

Bilbo is Coming to London!

At last Bilbo is coming to visit me here in London. If you haven't heard of Bilbo then go and find out on Dirt Princes's blog. Bilbo has been travelling around the world courtesy of garden bloggers. Keep watch here for Bilbo's adventures with Matron in London!

6 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger BilboWaggins said...

You have no idea how much this confused me until I followed the link . . . {grin}

It's been a long and stressful week, and I am easily confouselled at the best of times.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kath said...

I thought Matron meant you too, Bilbo! There are TWO of you? How will I cope??

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I like that! Looking forward to reading about your adventures with Bilbo....

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How brilliant! I've just been reading Organic Growing Pains and Peggy's post about Bilbo's trip to Ireland. I look forward to finding out how you two get along.
What fun!
:)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger EB said...

I am eying up that little gnome.... I think Horley should be next on the list! Must remember to get round to applying if I can remember what to do...

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

He is in for a treat! Us, too, since we'll be following his adventures with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>