Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa's Little Helper

Oh! the indignity of it! Poor Buddy was forced to pose for Christmas pictures yet again! But patiently he sat there waiting till the ordeal was over. (Well, at least he didn't have to wear a false beard this year)

11 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

You could have spared him the silly little brown ears!

All the best
Celia

PS Have you ever grown Achocha? I have saved seeds - would like to do a seed swap?

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love how Buddy looks!He certainly deserved a few treats after this. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and Buddy.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the cutest hat & he wears it quite well...love his white muzzy and eyebrows...very distinguished!!! Well done Buddy!

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Wyatt said...

Buddy,
You make a fine elf. Santa would be proud!!

Wyatt

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Hi Buddy! So cute. I can hear him saying, "Oh mama, this is silly! But I will do it for you."

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Oh bless. Those ears are fab. Hope he got some treats after all the posing.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh Buddy - why, why does she do it too you??
Answer = you so darn cute I just want to give you a cuddle x

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mr. H. said...

What a great picture.:)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Wise old eyes make you feel bad for dressing him up don't they?

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Chicken lover said...

great oic, bless him lol

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Midmarsh John said...

Brilliant. I trust Buddy will have a suitable reward in his Christmas stocking for being so patient.

Merry Christmas to you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>