Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, June 02, 2011

A New Blogger on the Plot

There's a new kid on the plot! I know I appreciated some comments and encouragement when I started all those years ago. These continuing blogger problems are still making it impossible for me to comment on other blogs so why not go over to Growth Spurts and leave a comment. And while you're at it why not visit my other blog Matron's Dogblog and take a peek!

10 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sue Garrett said...

Have you tried using Google Chrome?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Blogger is doing my head in at the moment, if it's not one thing it's another. It looks like the head gardener is keeping his eye on things!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Hi Matron, I have downloaded Google Chrome as you suggested and so far I have been able to leave comments on a few blogs which up to now I had problems with.
Devious ploy by Google to make us try their new app!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger africanaussie said...

I agree - switch to google chrome!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger greggo said...

I use firefox and have no problems commenting.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Chicken lover said...

Just tried to leave a comment on Growth Spurts but no joy!
Jane

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Growth Spurts said...

Aw thank you x

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I've just popped in from Cabbage Tree Farm. To fix the problem with blogger comment- just UNTICK the 'keep me signed in' box when you sign in. Your problems will be over other than having to sign in to start. Hope this helps. Maa.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

Thanks for sharing the new link to Growth Spurts - and a treat to see the pumpkin post there (as you know how I like pumpkins).

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Motormouth said...

Tomatillos? Do they do well in the UK? Havent tried yet... I tried okra early this year...but it died off after may cooled off....yellow neck squash doing very very nicely...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>