Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Matron's Bucket List

Guess who Matron met yesterday??  A superstar! A genius and a very nice man... One more task ticked off my bucket list.
Not Simon Rattle

Not James May

 But the one and only Queen guitarist Brian May!

7 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger VirginiaC said...

I have no idea who that could be, but I'm sure it was someone special if it was on your Bucket List.
I'm so happy for you.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Gardeningbren said...

Are his initials B.C.?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Mal's Allotment said...

It's got to be James May?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Matt Fallen said...

Brian May - nicely done!

He came on during the encore of a Foo Fighters gig I went to (13 years ago now - scary!) - was and still is a guitar legend.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Has to be Dr May!! Did you jam together?

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it be Simon Rattle?

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Wyatt said...

That is so cool. Always fascinated by an astrophysicist rock star. Well done!

Wyatt's mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>