Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, May 20, 2013

Off to Chelsea

Matron is off to the world famous Chelsea Flower Show today, The RHS are celebrating the Centenary of the show this year. Stand by for Matron's unique perspective....;-)

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dewberry / Amanita said...

I'd like to go there some day - beautiful show!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

I look forward to reading your 'take' on Chelsea, I am going for the first time ever on Friday! Please give a weather update too, should we pack the wellies?!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Probably won't need wellies! Most of the walking areas are paved paths or sturdy matting. Just google BBC Weather Chelsea on the morning of the show and you will have an accurate forecast for the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>